Thursday, August 16, 2012

This Momentary Marriage

Well, I stumbled upon this video, not by accident.  I was humbled and inspired and motivated.  After my husband, Jason and I watched it together, we decided to order the book and read it together (Eeeek!) For the last how many months, years, we have always had little ones whom have taken up more time than expected so devoting time to ourselves and our marriage hasn't been what we would hoped.  We want to reflect a Godly marriage and I think this story is a pure example of that.

(you might consider pausing the music while watching this video)

Some things are primary.  But most of the things we fuss about are only secondary.



Absolutely humbled.

1 comment:

  1. Completely speechless...completely in awe...completely humbled...Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete