Friday, August 24, 2012

Prayers for this homeschooling year.....as summer ENDS...


I have a few prayers for this upcoming year...

"Peace makers who sow in peace, produce a harvest of righteousness." James 3:17
May I remember that life is not an emergency, that some days will be smoother than others, and that I have the privilege of setting the tone under this roof. May I be a peace-maker? And as these treasures grow may there be a harvest of righteousness happening in this place?


Patience is defined as "joy-filled, long-suffering."
May I learn to be patient? 
May I pass out patience as freely as my Savior pours out patience all over me?
Please Lord.


Grant me the right kind of confidence Lord?
"Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God.
Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God."
2 Corinthians3:4-5


May the things that matter to You, matter to me?
"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction,
faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. 
Practice hospitality." Romans 12:11-13



Lord may I live in the shadow of your wings for another school year,
remembering in each moment, that You Alone are the strength of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment