Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Baby turns into a 3yr pirate!

Happy Birthday Andrew
You have been a perfect addition to our family, you make us laugh and challenge us everyday.  

My precious little boy..
You are 3 Years Old today...You are the most loving of little boys...I love the way that you are willing to play house with not just one but two sisters! Always pretending to be either the dad or the baby....Such brotherly love! :)I love that you you truly love to help out your Mama... It amazes me that you are big enough to vacuum up all the crumbs under the table all by yourself, and  wash the dining room table (even if it means crawling on top of the table to do so) each day with very little assistance ...You truly have a servants heart...I love how when you're happy about something you show your delight with your WHOLE body (you jump and clap and let out your contagious belly laugh)...I love your "rad moves", and the way that you feel so free to bust out your moves whenever you hear music, no matter if we are at home or in the grocery store...I love the way that you cherish God's Word in your heart... Do you know how I know this is true?... Because I hear you practicing those verses via song with your sisters Me's going to be a peacemaker, not a trouble maker. Me's going to share my toys.."Buddy I am so proud of you... I am proud to call you my son...A most Happy Birthday to you little buddy!!!! I sure do love you!!!

Here's some of the highlights from the party you planned.... 





















1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaare you kidding me with all of this? His party looks absolutely ADORABLE! Happy birthday, Little Buddy! You aaaaare one sweet dude. (Sorry, couldn't resist some pirate humor..hahaha)

    ReplyDelete