Friday, October 26, 2012

How I learned to K.I.S.S





Then I learned to K.I.S.S. I shared my feelings with a friend and fellow homeschooler who was just as busy as me, but somehow managed achieve the in-achievable. Her advice? She told me I needed to K.I.S.S., or rather, I need to keep it simple, silly.

Pick something simple and achievable and do it.

This has turned out to be the best advice and much goodness has come out of embracing the keep it simple attitude.

Kids don’t need elaborate plans to have fun, learn or make memories. 

They are learning all the time!....it’s good enough. If it was fun and cozy and together, that memory will grow into the festival you had hoped it would be.
Since I’ve pulled off the pressure to go big I’ve noticed something. It’s actually easy to experience.
milly

I only had to slow down, keep it simple and pay attention to notice. So....

Even though Milly is usually "too old" for the preschool co-op, she has taken on this roll of helper.  She loves to take care of the littles and doesn't even need to be asked.  She we all went to have a fun day at Pumpkin Valley Farm!

AUD and IZZ (besties)
reffie, roo, lan & west

climbing on the fence to see cows eating pumpkins!

only half the group






 









No comments:

Post a Comment