Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forever Friends





Well, me and the rascals went apple picking yesterday with Roo's "Home-Preschool Group".  The group was designed for moms to participate in educating their children socially and academically without paying a stranger to do it.  It is pretty genius!  As we were waiting for everyone to arrive the children greeted one another and looked for others to arrive.  Moms were trying to greet everyone, we have become really good at fast talking, you know.  It was very calm and normal.





It wasn't until I saw another school group, the same ages as all 20 of our children, that it hit me.  These women are amazing!  In the short time that I have known them, we have experienced loss, births, Godly transformations, sin, and forgiveness. We love Jesus and it shows.  This group of women think of each other and pray for each other continually.  Anyone of them will drop what they are doing and come to my aid (and they have)! We live in community with each other learning from one another, encouraging passing clothes, making each other dinners it is the best experience I have had with a group of women.

And the best part is the kids!  Because they are so use to seeing the mommies, they are comfortable around us, in case they need to ask for help or need reminders of how to behave.  None of the children try to act out to get attention, because they have all the mommies attention, so there is no need.



I just feel so blessed to be able to go through life with an amazing group, I love each and every one and thank God that you are here with me during this time.










(some pictures taken by J'na and M'nda)

"The Rascals"



No comments:

Post a Comment